In our business world, it is important to acknowledge how important our clients are to us. The Holiday season is fast approaching and as part of your overall marketing strategy and budget, it is important to plan how you say “Thank You”. In this very busy world, a little something can go a long way. here are some ideas for promotional products to say “thanks”.
- Food, Drink or Gift Certificates/Cards – Everyone loves a little treat for themselves. A basket with food items or chocolates branded with your logo is a nice way to say “thanks” to your best customers. This also helps support local business partners you have by purchasing items that they sell.
- Kitchen items – A small can grip, a chip clip , or a even a sports drink bottle can be useful and a nice reminder of you whenever they use it.
- Office items – the magnetic office clip, letter opener/staple remover, or USB drives are great for the office and great reminders of the products and services you provide.
- Personal care items – a nice travel kit, cell phone bag or duffel bag are all great gifts that are personal and useful.
- Grocery and reusable bags – Go green and give out reuseable bags.
These are all great ways to thank your customers for their business and build your business relationships. Remember, It’s not every business that goes the extra mile to thank their customers.