As a small business owner, it is important to grow your social media network but most especially through Linkedin. The power of this social media group is different for a number of reasons:
1) You can build your connections to clients, partners, professionals and peers.
2) It is a professional platform rather than a purely social one.
3) The average Linkedin connection makes about $100,000 or more.
4) allows you to showcase your professional history and your current products and services.
5) Professional groups are so powerful because it connects you to others who have similar interests.
6) Endorsements go a long way, especially in the areas of your expertise.
7) Recommendations are important to provide depth to your profile.
8) Sharing relevant and timely blogs or news articles shows that you continue to learn each day and you share with those who continue to learn and grow.
9) You can grow your own business and follow what small, medium and large companies are doing.
10) Cultivate your current relationships, meet new professionals and maximize your resources by sharing what you have to offer.
Increasing your Linked in presence is valuable and well worth your time and effort. Your connections will help bring you success with your business.