As a small business owner, you have products and services you want to offer. So the net question is: How do you create a following?
Social Media means several things to small businesses.
- It is a way to Build Relationships
- It allows for Communication and Conversation.
- Using certain platforms allows for real-time feedback about products and services.
- It means Actively Participating with your customers.
- It is about Engaging your audience.
Pick and choose wisely. Take time to interact and engage with your customers.
Best advice to offer:
Twitter: Follow people and invite them to follow you back.
Linked In: Connect with people through groups. This allows you to connect with people who have similar interests.
Facebook: Invite your friends to like your business fan page.
Overall, use cross connections on all three platforms. Post regularly and engage your audience.
A little bit every day goes a long way.