Tips for Engaging Your Audience

Written by: Cheryl Ellemberg, www.abdpromotions.com, www.gilroypromo.com

The question is: How do you Continue to Engage Your Audience?  While some have suggested blogs, articles, and social media (facebook, twitter, linked in), the answer lies within the following strategies:

1) Drive Content – People like to learn; they want to develop their skills, knowledge and expertise.  if you are an expert in a specific area, talk about it, write about it, discuss and have engaging conversations.

2) Stay passionate – If you are passionate about what you do, it shows.  There are numerous studies that indicate your words are only 20% of the what your listener sees, hears and experiences.  Body language can make up the rest of the 80%.  People are looking for authenticity and they can tell if you are not sincere and truly passionate about what you do.

3) Discipline -It was Jim Rohn who once said “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”  What are your business goals?  What are your metrics for achieving them?  How will you get them accomplished?

For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward. ~Jim Rohn

“Know what you want and lean into it” ~www.abdpromotions.com

Share this!

, , , , , , , ,

One Response to Tips for Engaging Your Audience

  1. jason June 26, 2011 at 2:56 am #

    Two thumbs up my friend, what an excellent post and worthy of my comment of praise.

Leave a Reply