As a small business owner, are you in tune with what will make your business successful? Much like Survival of the Fittest, your business instincts will help determine whether or not you have what it takes to be successful. An instinct is an untaught ability to do something.
Here are some questions for you to ask about your business instincts:
- Do you know what your business environment is like?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Do you have good staff to help produce your goods and services?
- Do you have great partners to help you become/stay successful?
- Do you know how to problem solve and critically think?
- Can you adapt to an ever changing environment?
- Are you Business savvy?
- Are you Technology savvy?
- Can you read people, specifically if they can trust you and ultimately buy from you?
- Are you consistent and persistent enough to keep good customers?
These are all great questions to help tune up your business instincts.