It’s no secret that blogging is a great way to start and continue conversations relevant to your target audience. Coming up with new ideas every day… …to some, this may seem like a challenge.
Here are some tips to help you come up with fresh ideas everyday:
- Brainstorm – Jot down some ideas on a pad of paper so you can collect your topics. Choose topics that you are passionate about.
- Relax – At any time of the day, when you are not at your desk, take a breath and relax. Your mind can more creative when you relax.
- Scenery – Change your scenery. Take a walk. Work on a hobby. Spend time with family and friends. Sometimes a good idea comes to us when we least expect it.
- Study – When you are researching specific topics for your work, this can spark other ideas of interest.
- Listen – Ask your family, friends, colleagues, partners and clients and listen to what they think is interesting.
- Trends – read and learn about what topics are current. Read other blogs and posts to see what others are saying about similar topics.
- Focus – keep focused to what you want to convey and keep it simple.
Ideas come to all of us in different ways. Being open to them is just half the battle……