It’s a NEW YEAR! Happy 2012.
It is every year at this time that we naturally think about what we want to do for the year. This holds true for your business goals. We try to UNDER-promise and OVER-deliver. Here are some tips that will help your business take a small step towards success:
- GOALS – Write down your goals. What do you want to accomplish this year and within what time frame. Numerous studies show that if you write it down, you are more likely to work towards it and achieve it.
- CALENDAR – get yourself a calendar and start organizing your time.
- NETWORK – Who are your partnered with? Who are you missing? How can you help someone? How can someone help you?
- EVALUATE – It is important to know if you are successful. Many times, what we do can be experimental in nature. How do you know if it worked? Take time to use statistical measures to see if you have reached your goals.
- LISTEN -Factor in the anecdotal information that might be useful to whether or not you are successful – ask your trusted colleagues, ask your clients, watch what others are doing and test it for yourself.
- LEARN – Always take time to learn something new every day.
We hope you find this post useful. Please share any lessons, tips or advice that you have incorporated into your business that has worked so that we can share.