Did you ever wonder what makes some businesses successful and others not so much……
Here are some inside tips on what we’ve learned thus far:
- Thinking – The way you think makes all the difference. Do you practice critical thinking? problem solving? Are you an optimist? a pessimist?
- Call it out – What are your goals for 2012? Write it down. Say it out loud. Put your flag in the sand and say what you want.
- Action – What are you doing to realize your dreams and goals? You can’t get there if you don’t lean towards it.
- Teach and Learn – Are you learning something new every day? Are you teaching others what you learn? Are you sharing valuable content/
- Build – Are you building your customer base? your relationships? your followers? your connections?
- Evaluate – Do this on a regular basis and be critical of yourself in a constructive way.
- Talk it through – Are you an effective communicator? Will you try several times to ensure your message is relayed effectively? Are you using the right messenger for your message?
- Try something new – Experiment. Innovate. Re-invent yourself everyday.
- Authenticity – Are you true to who you are and who you want to be? Do you have the courage to be honest and creative, even if it isn’t the easiest way?
- Do what you say and Say what you do – Be reliable, dependable, and true to your business.